Thursday, August 20, 2009

Love and Marriage

For the sake of protecting the innocent, names have been changed in the following actual conversation:

Molly: “Hey babe, why are we going this way, I thought we were going to Target?”

BOseph: “Yeah, I thought you meant this Target, up here.”

Molly: “Ok, but the other Target is new, way closer and I told you I like the ice in the Coke better there.”

BOseph: “Oh, yeah, ok, sorry, it must have been a miscommunication.”

Molly: “Yeah, I know, that seems to be our M.O. lately.”

BOseph: “No, not really.”

Molly: “Haha! See.”

BOseph: “Wait, what?”

Molly: “Nothing.”

4 comments:

Searching for Hope said...

Oh Holly, you make me smile everytime I read your blog. Sadly with this one now I have the Married with Children theme song running through my head. And you and Joseph are so not that family.

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Holly, love your great cover-up work. :) No one will be the wiser. So cutely done. (I know that's not a word, cutely, but I like it and think it should be.)

I like your new pic and the words underneath.

Kara said...

Too funny, I love it! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog because now I've found yours:)

Stephanie Damore said...

Hahaha - sounds like my life.

And see, just because you're not going to post over at my blog until I show "some sort of glimmer of progress" doesn't mean I can't post at yours and yet again find a way to waste time =)