Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blessings

Thank you all for your wonderful prayers and messages for my husband Joseph and our family.

I feel so thankful and blessed to report everything went well and according to plan! I was able to be with him as he woke up.

I apologize for the this quick and choppy post, but I wanted to give an update and send out thanksgiving for you all! I also have only slept about 2 hours in the last 48 hour period, so I hope I am making sense!

Please continue to pray for us through the night.

I'm feeling good, but think I will feel a lot better after he makes it through the night.....and the next night....and the next.........

3 comments:

Roxane B. Salonen said...

I have been thinking about you throughout the day, most vividly this evening as we were out with our kids. I couldn't imagine what you are going through and am so grateful to hear that it is as well as can be expected at this hour. Praise God! Thanks for the update. Get some sleep!!! Let the angels wrap their arms around both you and Joseph so you might rest and gain strength -- physical and emotional. Blessings...

Molly M. said...

I am SO glad to hear this. I tried calling you last night to see how you were doing. I'm keeping the prayers coming!

Sarah said...

God bless you, Holly. I pray for your husband's recovery ... and that you get some sleep! Take care!!